Position: Unemployment Insurance Business Analyst
Duration: 7 Months (Contract Position, Benefits Not Provided)
Hourly Rate: $57 W2; $66 CTC/1099
The MRM Consortium project will replace the current MDOL Unemployment Benefits and Taxation systems.
This role will work closely with Maine MRM Project Manager and other team members as assigned conducting a variety of tasks related to User Acceptance Testing, Application cutover and Deployment, and work process improvements.
- UAT planning and coordination - working with MRM team test manager
- Build out of data migration plans working with internal tech resources
- Preparation and tracking of cutover and transition activities - tracking resource activity
- Analysis of application and work process/ best practices with goal to minimize workarounds
- Assist with certification for deployment work - working with team resources
- Assist post deployment analysis of application help desk tickets and tracking application defects
- Assist project team in development and planning tasks similar to above for deployment of Tax phase in 2018
- Provide analysis and support for other duties as assigned by Maine Project Manager
- BA analysis skills and tools; Advanced/Expert (5 Years)
- Complex testing and deployment efforts; Intermediate (5 Years)
- CBAP Certification: Certified Business Analyst Professional (5 Years)