ReVision Energy is a full-service design, engineering, and installation company with an unmatched depth of experience in Northern New England. Our company has been ranked #1 in New England for rooftop solar installation and our work has been featured in industry magazines such as Solar Pro.
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision has grown from two guys in a garage to more than 200 employees across six locations. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry.
ReVision Energy’s Liberty location is looking for a Residential Sales and System Designer to join our growing team
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Residential Sales and System Designer (RSDS) will advise and assist residential home owners and interested parties through the renewable energy system investment process. The RSDS will work closely with the Estimating/Engineering team, Operations Managers, and Sales Managers to provide turn-key solar systems to our clients. By establishing, building, and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients, the RSDS will cultivate ReVision Energy’s mission of reducing fossil fuel consumption and carbon emissions in the Northeast while leading clients toward an investment that will achieve a positive economic and environmental return on investment. The RSDS will provide our clients with an easy transition from an interested solar customer to a champion of renewable energy. In addition to solar energy systems the RSDS will educate about and design heat pump heating systems, efficient domestic hot water systems, electric vehicle charging systems, and other energy efficiency products that ReVision Energy offers to our clients.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but not limited to):
- Primary Responsibility for building and maintaining long term relationships with clients
- Evaluate client’s renewable energy goals and provide a comprehensive solution
- Provide our clients with a fantastic energy transition experience
- Advance ReVision Energy’s mission to ensure our customers are delivered the best solar energy system available and promoting positive social and environmental change
- Generating new leads as well as enthusiasm for renewable energy in the community
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, site evaluations, assistance with financing, development of cash flow analyses, managing customers’ objections and concerns and providing contracts
- Highly organized & have ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Strong background in sales
- Ability to understand financing, return on investment, depreciation and incentives for renewable energy investments
- Strong involvement in the community
- Strong competence with Computer including Excel, Word, e-mail and web based applications
- Ability to grasp clients’ goals and budget
- Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with others (customers and co-workers)
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, community environment
- Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal waste
- Teamwork – reaches out to peers and cooperates with managers to establish collaborative working relationships
- High Standards – expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
- Flexibility – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Proactivity – acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the process and procedures
- Safety. In any situation where you feel unsafe or uncomfortable with any aspect of the potential risks of a ReVision Energy work assignment, you are expected to immediately stop what you are doing and request assistance. ReVision Energy’s installers, project specialists and trainees are responsible for the overall safety of operations. This includes activity in the workshop, driving to and from job sites and at the job sites themselves. Our work on rooftops, electrical systems and plumbing systems poses inherent risks to employees, customers and in some cases, passersby. It is every employee’s responsibility to anticipate these risks and take the necessary precautions to avoid injury. During solar site evaluations you are expected to always prioritize your personal safety when setting ladders and climbing on rooftops. DO NOT CLIMB ANY LADDER OR ROOF IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE!
- First-class customer service. As an on-site representative of ReVision Energy, you are trusted to uphold the professional and positive image of our company. This means always being courteous, even when the customer is being difficult. Your appearance should be as clean and neat as possible given the nature of our projects. You are expected to contact the customer and/or a supervisor to notify an unexpected delay in scheduled activity. Your worksite is safe, neat and organized to the best of your ability during a job.
- Workmanship. The quality of your workmanship will greatly determine the level of your success at ReVision Energy. As an installer, you are responsible for your own workmanship as well as the workmanship of the members of your crew. Our company goal is to provide the highest quality installations and service to every customer.
Knowledge & Training. ReVision Energy aspires to have all employees become professional experts in the renewable energy industry. When time and financial resources permit, the Company will offer to pay for training and certification courses. ReVision Energy expects employees to actively seek to further their own knowledge about renewable energy through our in house training activities; industry publications (supplied by ReVision Energy), the internet, peer networking and any other avenue that helps expand our collective knowledge about renewable energy.