ReVision Energy is a full-service design, engineering, and installation company with an unmatched depth of experience in Northern New England. Our company has been ranked #1 in New England for rooftop solar installation and our work has been featured in industry magazines such as Solar Pro.
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision has grown from two guys in a garage to more than 200 employees across six locations. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry.
We are excited to be adding a dedicated Service Technician to ReVision Energy and are seeking a full-time support person to help build, develop, and administrate this new segment of the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Service technician is responsible for responding to service calls as well as performing routine maintenance and inspections for various types of systems. Responsibilities consist of Heat Pump service, Heat Pump cleanings, Solar thermal heating system repair, maintenance and inspection, collector and module removal and replacement, inverter and optimizer replacement, PV troubleshooting and service, support for large project O&M etc.
Role and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Highly organized & have ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Competence in design of SHW/PV systems including plumbing, electrical, controls and component specification
• Strong competence with Computer including Excel, Word, e mail and web based applications
• Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Good at problem solving and working with tools
• Excellent capacity to work in a team – ability to foster a positive team environment
• Comfortably able to lift 50lbs, climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces, and work on high roof tops in varying hot and cold temperatures
• Effectively coordinate and communicate with others (customers and co-workers)
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced community environment
• Safety conscious – must be comfortable enforcing safety rules with everyone; including supervisors, customers, and co-workers
• Efficient – able to produce significant output with minimal waste
• Teamwork – reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish collaborative working relationships
• High Standards – expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
• Code of Conduct – you will be a guest at our customer’s home and are expected to act accordingly, you will sign and live up to our Code of Conduct
• Flexible – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes with change well
• Proactive – acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the process and procedures
Required Licenses or Additional Qualifications
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (desired but not required)
• OSHA 10
• College Degree
• NABCEP certification
• Other manufacturer certification/training