ReVision Energy is a full-service design, engineering, and installation company with an unmatched depth of experience in Northern New England. Our company has been ranked #1 in New England for rooftop solar installation and our work has been featured in industry magazines such as Solar Pro.
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision has grown from two guys in a garage to more than 200 employees across six locations. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry.
ReVision Energy’s Portland ME location is looking for an Air Source Heat Pump Service and Install Project Manager to join our growing team
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Project Manager is the leader of an installation team responsible for the highest quality installation of air source heat pump systems for our clients. This position includes, but is not limited to, running a thermal installation team in both residential and commercial settings. In collaboration with engineering and operation departments, the Project Manager is directly responsible for overseeing installation and commissioning of code-compliant systems using company and industry best practices.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but not limited to):
- Direct installation team and oversee all aspects of the highest quality thermal installations including, mounting indoor and outdoor units, running copper line set, wiring, and commissioning.
- Maintain a respectful, professional, and responsive relationship with customers and co-workers at all times.
- Oversee loading of job specific components to ensure all necessary tools and materials arrive on the job site.
- Understand and implement OSHA requirements to ensure overall crew and job site safety.
- Delegate tasks based on timely completion of work while considering specific skills and opportunities for the crew.
- Work directly with project plumbers and electricians during installations.
- Ensure proper system commissioning and completion of installation reports as well as updating project details on shared network.
- Remain up to date on installation techniques, hardware options, and industry best practices through CE, industry
- Must have a clean and valid driver’s record
- Previous experience in project management or leadership role, preferably in the HVAC industry.
- Must have excellent customer service skills in every interaction.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with others.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced team oriented environment.
- Must be able to comfortably lift 75 lbs, climb ladders, work on roofs and in crawl spaces in varying hot and cold temperatures.
- Familiarity with hand tools and basic construction techniques including plumbing and copper pipe work.
- Excellent teamwork skills– able to establish collaborative working relationships with peers and supervisors.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Computer competence with commonly used software such as Internet and e-mail as well as an ability to learn new software and systems.
- Code of Conduct – act accordingly as a guest in our customer’s home.
- Highly organized- can multi-task and set priorities
- Proactivity – acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the process.
- Strong desire to work for a renewable energy company, and interest in developing professionally.
Additional Qualification (desired but not required)
- Working knowledge of plumbing drawings, schematics, and instructions
- OSHA 10 hour safety course
- College Degree
- NABCEP certification
- EPA license
- Journeyman or other electrical license
- Journeyman or other plumbing license